While Sharp seems to have a lock on the giant-screen TV segment, LG TV is providing some excellent mid-size quality models for a great value. If you’re looking for full HD 1080p resolution and high-quality performance from a mid-size TV then you should definitely take a look at the LG 39LN5300 39-inch LED TV. This article takes a close look at the features of the 39LN5300 to help you with the choice of your next flat screen TV.
LG TV: LG Electronics LN5300 39LN5300 39-Inch LED-lit 1080p 60Hz TV
Whether for your bedroom, the den, or family room, the LG 39LN5300 is the right size for any room. You get great resolution, LED backlighting, and amazing color detail in an LG TV that provides exceptional value. Take a look at all its great features:
- Full HD 1080p resolution and LED backlighting provide remarkable brightness, clarity, and color detail.
- 1080p full HD has nearly double the pixel resolution of standard HD and delivers superior picture quality.
- LG’s exclusive Picture Wizard II Technology make getting the picture right easier than ever. You get easy self-calibration and on-screen reference points for key picture quality elements like black level, color, tint, sharpness, and backlight levels.
- Picture Wizard II takes the guesswork out of adjusting your picture and produces the best picture.
- LG’s Triple XD Engine Technology enhances picture quality through deinterlacing and upscaling and has three user-selectable modes: XD Contrast which attempts to increase black levels and brightness, XD Color which enhances color tones, and XD Noise Reduction which reduces analog and MPEG noise.
- The 39LN5300 has a dual 10-watt speaker system with Virtual Surround, Clear Voice II, and stereo sound.
- It comes with five modes including Standard, Music, Cinema, Sport, and Game.
- Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) allows you to connect your smart phone, tablet, or other electronic devices directly to your 39LN5300 TV. You will be able to playback video at up to 1080p/60 and enjoy 7.1 surround audio while also charging the devices.
- Your 39LN5300’s SIMPLINK connection feature detects when the power is turned on to a connected component (like your DVD player) and switches inputs automatically to work with that device.
- This model of LT TV also support USB playback of various video formats including DivX HD, JPEG, JPG, MPO, AC3 (Dolby Digital), EAC3, HAAC, AAC, MPEG, MP3, PCM, and DTS.
- The EPA has awarded this LG TV the ENERGY START Most Efficient designation for 2013.
- The 39LN5300 prevents greenhouses gases by adhering to touch efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- The 39LN5300 saves energy both in standby and active modes and uses about 30% less energy than standard TVs.
- 1 – RF In (Antenna/Cable)
- 1 – AV In
- 1 – Component Video In (Y, Pb, Pr + Audio)
- 2 – HDMI/HDCP In (1 side, 1 rear)
- 1 – USB 3.0/2.0 In
- 1 – Digital Audio Out (Optical)
- 1 – RS-232C (Control/Service)
The 39LN5300 has VESA-Compatible 200mm x 200mm inserts.
- The 39LN5300 measure 35.20W x 20.67H x 3.11D (inches) without the stand and 35.20W x 23.11H x 9.25D (inches) with the stand.
- Its weight without the stand is 19.0 lbs. and with the stand is 21.4 lbs.
LG provides a 1-year parts and labor warranty on the 39LN5300.
- Fantastic image quality and clarity
- Incredible value
- Easy to use
- Sound is poor
- Must adjust the picture for each input
- No analog audio out
LG TV Comparison Chart
We recommend the following related articles: