Here you can estimate your Stripe credit card fees. Please enter your amount, up to two digits after the delimiter (dot only).
All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
Stripe pricing can be found on a Stripe’ fees page.
To calculate Stripe payment fees, you will need to follow these steps:
- Gather all of the necessary information: To calculate your Stripe fees, you will need to know the total amount of each payment that you have received, as well as the currency in which the payment was made.
- Determine your processing rate: Stripe charges a processing fee for each payment that you receive. The exact rate depends on the country in which your business is based and the type of account that you have with Stripe. You can find a complete list of processing rates on Stripe’s website.
- Calculate your Stripe fees: To calculate your Stripe fees, multiply the total amount of each payment by the processing rate. For example, if you received a payment of $100 and your processing rate is 2.9%, your Stripe fee would be $2.90 ($100 x 0.029).
- Add any additional fees: In addition to the processing fee, Stripe may charge additional fees for certain services, such as currency conversion or fraud protection. You will need to add these fees to your total to get an accurate estimate of your Stripe payment fees.
- Calculate your net profits: To calculate your net profits, you will need to subtract your Stripe payment fees from the total amount that you have received for each payment. This will give you an idea of how much money you have made after paying all of your fees.